As Long as a Word Remains Unspoken is the 22nd song in the Free Background Music series. This is a very gentle and wistful synth-piano instrumental with a slightly East-Asian feel to the melody. The song was played on a Korg M50 synthesizer and recorded using Sonar Home Studio.
Tempo: 65 bpm (The tempo is actually 130 bpm, but the feeling is more like 65 bpm.)
Music Download Links
- MP3 file 48 khz, 320 kbps (Box)
- MP3 file 48 khz, 320 kbps (OneDrive)
- MP3 file 48 khz, 320 kbps (Google Drive)
- WAV file 48 khz, 24 bit (Google Drive)
- WAV file 48 khz, 24 bit (OneDrive)
Related Song in the Series
About the Video
The title comes from the quote: “As long as a word remains unspoken, you are its master; once you utter it, you are its slave” (Solomon Ibn Gabirol ben Judah, an 11th Century poet and philosopher).
The video footage was taken on the hills overlooking Sai Kung in Hong Kong. I used a digital toy camera, a Digital Harinezumi 2, to take the video and then blurred it in After Effects to create a dreamy look.
- See: List of All Songs
- Preview: Background Music Tracks 1-23
- Preview: Background Music Tracks 23-44
- Preview: Short Instrumental Themes for Intros and Credits
Return to Music