Almost a Love Story is the 26th song in my free background music series. This is a relaxing, melodic piece. It is a wistful, melodic ballad influenced by the soundtrack music of Joe Hisaishi. The mood is nostalgic but still a little sweet. The guitar, bass, violin, flute, vibraphone, bells and ney (type of flute) parts were played on a Korg M50 while the drum parts are from loops.
Tempo: 110 bpm
Music Download Links
- MP3 file 48khz, 320 kbps (Box)
- MP3 file 48 khz, 320 kbps (OneDrive)
- MP3 file 48 khz, 320 kbps (Google Drive)
- WAV file 48 khz, 24 bit (Google Drive)
- WAV file 48 khz, 24 bit (OneDrive)
Related Songs in the Series
About the Visuals
The teddy bears were donated to our school studio by a student a few years ago (maybe she had outgrown them). They occasionally help out by appearing as actors and models in our videos, and when I was learning photography, they made very goo models because they are very patient. No matter how long I take to adjust the camera settings, they never complain. The entire set of pictures can be viewed here: Teddy Bear Album. The video thumbnail drawing is by Maggie Lai.
- See: List of All Songs
- Preview: Background Music Tracks 1-23
- Preview: Background Music Tracks 23-44
- Preview: Short Instrumental Themes for Intros and Credits
Return to Music